- Love Club
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Sex Advice categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Jan 12, 2011
Hi, I'm feeling a little unsure about me and whether I am able to climax. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years now and I have never once climaxed during sex. I am also incapable of making myself climax, I can't get there. It's making me feel hurt and rejected. Whenever my boyfriend mentions someone else, who I feel is capable of doing so I feel like he should leave me for her. I don't feel like he is happy with me, because I can't get there. And I...
Oct 28, 2010
I have been taking Rize2 as a enhancer and I was wondering if the ingredients are the same as the Viagra pill? I do last alot, alot, longer than normal, but when I don't take the pill, it does goes down after I ejaculate. Is this normal? Sometimes if I am really aroused I can easily go again, become erect and ejaculate again. Is this normal too?
Oct 21, 2010
Good morning, Dr. Turndorf. For some time something is bothering me. A few months ago, I slept with a girl. It is said that when girls have sex for the first time, it hurts and some blood could appear. The question is: "Could" or "Surely" does blood appear. 'Cause I did not see any trace of blood. I forgot to mention that she's only 14, maybe age matters. I want to know if she was truly in pain when she was screaming at my head, or I wasn't the first one....
Oct 13, 2010
My wife doesn't want to have sex with me. The only time she wants to is when she wants to get pregnant then that's the end of me. I've tried talking to her but it seems as if she is listening but it never changes. Tell me doctor what must I do. Signed: worried
Oct 1, 2010
Hi Doc, I just had a sex for the first time with my girlfriend of four months. After we had sex she asked me is there anything I would like to say to her about my sexual life...I asked her what do you want me to say coz I don't know what she wanted to hear....Every time we have a conversation on this subject, she brings up this question...I don't know what to say doc could you assist me in that regard.
Sep 21, 2010
I'm 24 years old. I'm not so happy with what happened between me and my girl friend. Let me lay it out here so you might be able to help me with a suitable solution. Here goes: I was dating a girl for 3 years without any problem, but the problem started when we decided to have sex. Every night when we had sex in the morning she felt abdominal pain. She said it feels like something is pulling her fallopian tube. A day later she would have discharge. She was changing pad...
Sep 15, 2010
I am much worried about myself. I have a very small penis and yet am a grown up man of 22 yrs. This actually makes me fear going with ladies though I don't need going with ladies till marriage. So my BIG worry is will my wife not run away when I marry and she think I don't satisfy her sexual demand (I mean I don't fuck her well due to the small penis)? Cause I need to marry once and for all.