- Work with Dr. Turndorf
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Sex Advice categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Jan 12, 1998
I have this problem, before I became pregnant, me and my husband had intercourse several times, and it never bothered me. Now that I am pregnant, we seldom make love and when we do it hurts. I mean it hurts so bad, I can barely stand to do it. I hate feeling like this because I know it bothers my husband. I have talked to my Dr. about it and she didn't help much. When we make love it feels like I'm drawn up. I have this fear that making love while I am pregnant will hurt the baby. Before, I...
Jan 5, 1998
Dear Dr.Love: I do not even know where to begin, but here goes. I am 36 years old, the mother of a 12 yr. old girl with a limited divorce, which basically means we are not together, but cannot marry anyone. As such he is obligated to provide certain husbandly perks i.e. health insurance for me until such time as we have an absolute divorce. Mind you this does not exist anymore for all practical terms but it was what my husband served me with and so it is. Last Jan. he served me with...
Dec 29, 1997
I've recently run into a problem that I've never encountered before. I've been dating this man for two months now and we recently decided to take the relationship to the next stage and make love. Well, we had fooled around before this and I would say that my love has an average size penis. When we made love, I experienced a suction sensation that was on the border of painful but mostly just uncomfortable. I couldn't continue. He says that it is because of the width of his penis and he has had...
Dec 8, 1997
Dear Dr. Love: I am 24 years old and have trouble getting erections. I am so afraid that I won't be able to perform that many times I can't. I am totally scared to approach women for dates because I have sure that they will dump me once they discover my problem. Is there any way I can cure this problem even though I don't have much money? Thanks so much.
Dec 8, 1997
Dear Dr. Love: I am a 25 year old woman. I have had several boyfriends but never could bring myself to make love with any of them. About five years ago, I had my first sexual experience when I was raped by a middle-aged man--my boss. It was so painful. Now, whenever a boyfriend tries to do it, I remember the pain and refuse him. I am so afraid of the pain that I can't even insert my finger or a tampon. One doctor told me that pain was a mental thing and that I would probably never be able to...
Dec 8, 1997
Dear dr love: I have always felt trapped in the wrong body. If I wanted a sex change operation, would I have to speak with a psychiatrist, or could I go ahead and do it?
Dec 1, 1997
Dear Dr. Love: I have enjoyed reading your answers over the last few months, and I have learned a lot. I decided that it was time to ask a question of my own. It may seem stupid and trivial, but I need to know. I have heard that a shaken up Coke or 7-Up or other soda can be used as a contraceptive douche. Is this true?
Dec 1, 1997
Dear Dr. Love: I have a really embarassing question. I was a virgin when I married my first husband. I always hated sex with him. Finally after 17 years we eventually divorced. Now I'm seeing a new man and sex has been wonderful with him, but he seems to have a problem with penetration. He seems to have trouble entering me. I am worried that something is wrong with my body and I am too ashamed to talk with my doctor about this. Can you tell if something is wrong with me?