- Love Club
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Sex Advice categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Nov 9, 1998
Dear Dr. Love, My wife and I have been married for three years, and we dated for two. Before we got married, sex was wonderful. We were like two bunnies. But after we moved in together, things started to change. She began complaining of a painful burning sensation in her vagina whenever we made love. At first, we thought she might be allergic to latex condoms and KY jelly. So we switched to natural non-lubricated condoms. That did not help either. We made love less and less frequently...
Oct 26, 1998
You may think I'm rather'messed up' with these questions, but here it goes.I am a 31 year old male and have been dating the same woman for over a year now. With very few exceptions, it may take me 30 minutes to an hour of intercourse before I reach an orgasm. And, I'm usually not as hard as my girlfriend believes that I should be. She's convinced that I am thinking to much - not letting go. Once we begin intercourse, I become harder. But, at times, it just goes away. I sometimes think...
Sep 28, 1998
I really appreciate your site and I hope you can help me with my problem. My husband has recently introduced me to vibrators and hot tub jets. I enjoyed these things, but I feel a real sense of guilt when I orgasm in this manner rather than'with' him. He doesn't have a problem with it, but I sometimes wonder if it isn't just a little too kinky. I also wonder about the safety and whether or not these things can cause problems further on down the road either sexually or physically. I would...
Sep 21, 1998
Dr. Love, My name is Lisa and my problem is somewhat complex. My boyfriend(9 mths) and I were discussing transvestites and gays. We are on opposites ends of the spectrum when it comes to anything that has to do with this topic. For the record: He believes men and women should be together and thats it. I, however believe that love conquers all and a persons sexuality doesn't matter. I understand, from the nature of his upbringing, how his opinions are formed. So, neither of us is right...
Sep 14, 1998
I am engaged and been sexual with my fiancee. I found out about a year ago that I had genital warts. I have not told my fiancee yet and don't know if I should in fear that he would leave me. I was considering just going to the doctor with him and acting like I never knew that I had genital warts until then. Would this be wrong of me? Should I tell him? If so how do I go about telling him?PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 31, 1998
Dear Dr. Love, My boyfriend informed me a few weeks ago, after having been together for over a year, that he is gay - not bisexual, but gay. He apparently felt the need to share this information with me, since it has been our policy to disclose everything to one another. Obviously, he has not been entirely truthful toward me this past year. His rationale for this lie was the notion that if he had told me, he would have been deprived of the best year of his life. He still claims to be in love...
Aug 24, 1998
Hi, I am a 17 year old male and i have been having SM fantasies ever since I was seven. I am capable of enjoying regular sex but i greatly prefer BDSM. I play the dominant role in this type of encounter. Some say that partners switch roles from time to time but i would hate to be submissive. Anyway, I was wondering whether or not I was born with this sexuality or if it was created by some past experience.
Aug 24, 1998
Dear Dr. Love,I, first off, would like to applaud you for the wonderful service that you are providing to people that, may otherwise, be unable to find someone or be unable to afford the services that you are providing. In doing some research, I happened to stumble upon your site and was astonished to find that someone is actually trying to help people and doing it for free. Thank you for all your time and effort. I apologize for the story part being so long, but I thought that is needed to...