Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Sex Advice categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Jan 11, 1999
My wife and I have been married since '95, but have been living together about eight years. We are both 29. We have a 15 month old very well behaved little boy. Our sex life has been a little less than regular (not just since we had the boy) and I am starting to get extremely aggravated. I am a very sexual person, (I think about sex a lot), and I would like to have sex with my wife more than once a month, which is what we are averaging. In fact, I would enjoy about once a day. We have talked...
Jan 4, 1999
Dear Dr Love, I think I am going crazy. I am a 59 year old woman married 33 years. I never had orgasm by intercourse. All of a sudden I want sex 3 times a day. My husband has had prostrate surgery, and even tho he has viagra, is scared to use it. Consequently, I have been masturbating myself into orgasm, but 1 orgasm is just the beginning. It seems as tho I could masturbate 24 hours a day, and have results. Every time he leaves the house if for more than a few minutes, I masturbate...
Dec 21, 1998
Hello!During foreplay my boyfriend swears that he can taste something sweet comming from my nipples when he is sucking on them... I am not pregnant, nor have I ever had any kids. What could this be? Is it his imagination?Thanks much!
Dec 21, 1998
I am still technically a virgin. When my boyfriend penetrates me with his hand, sometimes it hurts when he goes in really deep. Is this normal?
Dec 21, 1998
My question involves coping with a sexual mistake I have been having oral sex with my boyfriend who i recently broke up with. Last time we were together, we were intense to the point where he fingered me and I think he de virginized me. Now Im paranoid that when i meet the right guy, he won't believe that i never had sexual intercourse and that he'll be disgusted by me. Am i overeacting? I need advice on how to deal. :)
Dec 7, 1998
Dr. Love, is there such a thing as a ' normal' sex drive? My boyfriend can't go more than a couple of days without getting really bothered if we don't have sex, but I don't really want it that often - particularly if I'm very busy and have a lot going on. I still want to cuddle and spend time with him, but if we go several days, or even a week or two when I'm really tired or busy, it doesn't bother me. He had a bad childhood and seems to have a real need for the physical connection. I, on...
Nov 30, 1998
HiI'm a 39 year old man and still love sex. But my wife (38) thinks it's some kind of chore. When we are making love it is great but that is only 1-2 times a month and that is not enough for me. How can I get her more interested in sex, or is it to late?
Nov 16, 1998
Dear Dr. Love my question is this: Can smoking effect getting a good hard erection? I am a 43 yr old male in fairly good shape except I smoke a pack a day. Can this effect the heart and blood flow. I also get cold feet(in the literal sence) I'm happily married to the same woman for 20 yrs and have always had a good sex life with her. I have a hard time getting a good hard ( normal) erection and this is straining our relationship. Hope you can help