- Work with Dr. Turndorf
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Sex Advice categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Oct 10, 2015
Hi, I will make this quick. Why do I never feel any pleasure during sex? Even without a condom. And I can’t ejaculate during intercourse, I’ve never done this. Sometimes I have ED, it was worse before but better now with supplementation, lifestyle, and exercise etc. I’m 37, haven’t really been in serious relationships, mostly dating or picking up girls randomly. Sometimes I performed well, other times I didn’t. I have tried ED supplements, but not the pharmaceutical kind, but they...
Sep 28, 2015
I am a 22 you male virgin who has never had a girkfriend. I worry that this is a bad thing and will only lead to rejection when found out. I had a troubled start to life and when most people my age where starting to become sexaul active I was developing depression and anxiety. My mental health has improved greatly and I have a good job but I still feel like my lack of experience will be a instant turn off. I never had affection as a child soo sex is only secondary to me. I'm looking for love...
Feb 17, 2015
Hi Dr Love I just met a guy and he is lovely but straight away he confided he is turned on by urination, Im not disgusted by this but im also not turned on by it and I get the impression that it is the only thing that can get him off, he more or less admited that. Sex is very important to me and I feel like his fantasy is very limiting if he cant get off on my body alone or other things apart from urination, am I wasting my time seeing him again do you think this is something that he cant...
Aug 24, 2014
Thanks for taking my question. I am a 47 year old male and very much in love with my wife. We are both very sexually active and she pleases me very much, with one exception. When she performs oral sex she won't let me finish in her mouth. I really don't care if she swallows my semen or not, I just would like to finish in her mouth with out pulling away, it just kills the orgasm when you stop and pull it out. We had this discussion many years ago and she stated to me that...
Jun 9, 2014
I'm 30 years old, and grew up in a conservative south Asian culture, where dating and premarital sex are frowned upon, and in general kept secret from the older generation. I've been rejected twice by women whom I've been attracted to (and who've mildly flirted with me), but didn't want to be asked out. I've always felt that they didn't give me a decent shot and didn't get to know me well. Also I'm a bit on the darker side complexion wise, and while I think I'm pretty handsome and good looking...
May 13, 2014
Dear Dr Love, I am about to get married and I found out today the man I am marrying has been using Viagra since we met. I'm not quiet sure how to feel about this. We havent had a lot of 'physical time' together as we live in different countries (even though we have known each other for more than 2 years). I will be with him in a couple of weeks and even though he said it has nothing to do with how much he desires me it has affected my ego. I found out from a script, and he told me that we...
Apr 21, 2014
Hello; My name is Derek. I must say that your site is quite impressive-lots of good info, but I could not find anything about the subject I have in question, and that is this. First of all, I must say that I know that I am not gay or bisexual.I have never had a girlfriend like the one I have now. She is a physical therapist and aerobics instructor, and I am an engineer. I am 25, she is 24. Her name is Jessica. We have been together for about 3 years, and in those two years, only have...
Mar 25, 2014
My wife and I are in our mid 40s. We have been married for 17 years. My wife used to want sex very often but several years ago, she had a total hysterectomy. Since then, she says she has no interest in sex. At times we have not been intimate for 6-9 months. I love her with all my heart and want to experience the best sex life possible with her. I would do anything with her and I have a strong desire to give and receive all forms of pleasure with her. What I...