- Love Club
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Relationship Advice Category.
There are three main categories of advice: Relationships, Dating, and Sex. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in that category:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Feb 8, 2014
Hi Dr. Turndorf, I've been in the middle of a tough situation for years and I am just plain exhausted. I am desperately looking for help and know that you may be able to help shed some light on this for me. I have been in a relationship for almost 10 years, engaged for about a year and a half. My relationship started young, during college, to a friend who turned into a lover. We are both each others only long term relationship and really grew so much in the time that we have been together. All...
Feb 8, 2014
Hi, I'd like to know your opinion on this. Here is my situation, I live with a woman that is quite a bit older than me(47) but she is my roomate at the moment. I made a huge mistake a while back, got drunk and we ended up having sex. Well now the thing is she has this attitude now like she expects sex. I've tried to explain to her that it was a mistake, but it's almost like it's not registering. She does things now like grab my crotch and she will get upset if I...
Feb 8, 2014
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 9 months to this day. Everything was perfect, we made each other really happy and i feel in love with him. When we started dating, he would talk about his female 'friend' and say that we are very alike and we would be good friends. 3 months into our relationship, he got drunk with her and told me her bit her neck. So from then i knew something was going on between them and told him to not see her outside school again, but they could obviously...
Jan 28, 2014
Dear Doctor Love: My live-in girlfriend and I fight very often of late and it seems to me to be over the least little thing! I admit that I can get very irritated at times but it seems that both of our tolerance levels have hit rock botom. I love her with all my heart but it seems that we are falling apart. I think it is related to the fact that she just will not let go of past problems. Whenever we fight I swear that she has a satellite link up to a computer with all the things I did wrong...
Jan 28, 2014
Ok Dr. Love, I am so happy with the guy I am with. I see us being together for the rest of my life. Our problem is we argue about a lot. But we get over it real fast. I don't like arguing and fighting then getting all lovey dovey. I don't want to fight or argue anymore. I don't want to ruin what we have. I love him with every once of life in me what do I do to solve my problem. I try ignoring what would make us argue but then it builds up and that isnt good. Please Dr. Love HELP me. I love...
Jan 27, 2014
I have been dating my boyfriend For about a year I love him and he is absolutely perfect. He is funny and supportive and everything positive. However, We have fights about his past relationships. I cannot get over the fact that he got married around 21 years old & Cheated on his wife the whole time (about a year). He married her after knowing her for a few months . He tells me that he was young and stupid and it will never happen again. He was never actually caught...
Jan 5, 2014
hey Dr. love. i have this problem that i already don't know how i'm going to fix. i need an advice since i'm just 23 years old, i don't have much experience in life. i have a 23 year old girlfriend and 4 year old daughter. my girlfriend and i we're seeing each other for 5 years. since our baby was born 4 years ago, we started living under my mom and dad's house. but when there we're some misunderstandings just a year ago between my mom and my girlfriend, we decided to move out. we transferred...
Jan 5, 2014
Dr. Jamie Turndorf, Hello, not sure where to even start with you. I am severely depressed and let's just say I am ready to hurt myself.. I thought I met the love of my life 2 years ago.. We were introduced by a mutual friend.. It took me awhile to open up to this man because I was hurt in the past and I did not want it to happen again.. I am an attractive woman who works and is independent.. I come from a good family with morals and values proud to say that I am 40 years old never had a one...