- Love Club
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in the Relationship Advice Category.
There are three main categories of advice: Relationships, Dating, and Sex. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in that category:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Jun 22, 2014
Hi, and thanks. I have not yet been married a year. I'm 29 and my wife is 47. She has been married 4 other times before and every ex-husband has cheated on her. I have never cheated on anyone, not even close, in my entire life and I have never been cheated on myself. I've dated women who were extremely insecure and jealous and I've always thought highly of my wife because for the most part she doesn't act this way at all. A girl I work with is 20. This girl has...
Jun 22, 2014
My husband and I have been married two years, but have been together for ten. I want to pay off our debts, live minimally and travel the world. He wants to buy stuff. I want to save. He wants to spend. If we have money, he spends it on things. I have asked if we can find a compromise and he says he doesn't know how. His grandmother and father are pack rats and stuff means a lot to him, but it just causes me stress. I'm not sure what to do, because it kills me to know that...
Jun 22, 2014
Dear doctor, I am in a 2 year relationship with a guy i met in my class in college. he initially seemed sweet and nice. we used to have a lot of fun. he never had any bad habits and was like a saint. I fell head over heels in love with him as he made me feel so happy all the time and we were very compatible and comfortable with each other. I proposed and our relationship started out amazingly and we dated quite a lot. it is the first relationship that both of us are in. We have had fights...
Jun 22, 2014
Hello my name is Georgie , im a wildland firefighter from southern california , im 26 years old. my ex girlfriend who was my very first girlfriend i ever had in my life when i was in the 6th grade, we dated for awhile and lost contact. we met backup in the summer of 2009 , dated for 2 weeks and she dumps me because she said she needed to focus on college and didnt want any distractions. She met a new guy a month later who she was with for 2 1/2 years and had a babby boy with and they are...
Jun 9, 2014
Late last year, I found myself longing for a great woman to come into my life, someone hopefully to marry. So I said a prayer to the higher powers and at the begining of this year I met a woman online. I had been dating around for a year and a half, and have had 3 long term relationships that were 2 years plus, but in the end we just weren't meant to be. This lady I met online asked me out, and we hit it off on our first date in a big way! We found we shared many interests, our main goals for...
Jun 9, 2014
Dr Love, I hope this message finds you in the best of health and happiness. My girlfriend of 3 years (unofficially), 1 year (officially) said that she still loves me so much, but wants a break or space now. And or that she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. She says she doesn't know why she feels this way. She says that she sees and feels I am still making efforts to make her happy. She still sees and knows i love and care for her deeply, but at this moment she doesn...
May 19, 2014
dear dr.love My boyfriend and i have been seeing eachother for 1 year and 5 months. We've broken up more then you could count but its never been over anything as in cheatingSee Infidelity., lyingA lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a known untruth expressed as truth. A lie is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive...(Click for full definition.), or etc. Well ...
May 19, 2014
Good day, Dr. Love. Two years ago, my best friend and I started dating. It was like any other good relationship. We had fights, but made up almost immediately. Then, she starts getting real close to a lesbian. I'm the jealous type of guy and I got even more jealous when my girlfriend told me that her lesbian friend liked her. I immediately told her to stay away from her friend but she got all defensive. About a month later, she texted me that she needed to break up with me. I asked her why and...