Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skpe available with this service.) Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in all categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in that category:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Jan 5, 2014
Hi Dr.Love I hope you can help me find some answers to my heartache...I have been told its been my insecurities and that I am negative is why it is over..Which I have tried to look at my part in things... so maybe some outside opinion will help me move on... Ok well she was a friend of mine that told me she was in love with me.. she said we were soul mates and if I only would give her a chance to prove it... I would find my true love and be happy.. well I was dealing with my feeling for my wife...
Nov 4, 2013
Dear Dr. Love! There’s so much I want to tell you, and many times that I’ve wanted to write you, so finally, here it goes. I’ll start off by saying that I love you so much, and there are so many times that I think “wow, she’s almost like a kind of soul mate but we’ve never even met!” I think it’s amazing the way you help people, and you are one of the things that inspired me to get into counselling for youth. I’ve been listening to your show for over a year now, I’ve listened to every show, and...
Nov 4, 2013
Five days ago, my ex broke up with me and confessed to cheatingSee Infidelity. on me with another girl. She thinks she could could be lesbian and wants time alone to figure it out. She said that we might be able to work it out. It was so sudden, it left me in shock and heart broken. Iv always put her first and did my best to make her happy. I love her. She says she still loves me. But i kinda feel like she is playing games, just to keep me there. HonestyMany people believe that "honesty is the...
Nov 4, 2013
Hello Dr Love I would really like to ask for some help about my relationship that recently broke up. I'm a girl and I'm 19 years old. Since 2 weeks I broke up with my ex because he started to be very aloof to me. His excuse was that he was very busy at school, and I believe him that because he has almost no time for his self. Since he's at a new school, he is always very late at home like about nine o'clock in the evening. It's not every day but often. He also has a lot of...
Nov 4, 2013
dear dr love, hello im a 33 year old gay guy i have had a rough life also a father of two and divorced it something that happen before i new that i was gay i been in a abusive relationship for 3 years i had a boy friend that used to hit on me i got out of that and was single for two years working and taking care of my kids i work as a care aide and so i work long hrs and some time i do over nite shifts. i ran in to this guy that was going to...
Oct 15, 2013
Dear Dr. Love, I recently briefly dated one of my closest friends. We clicked really well and had feelings for each other and decided to give it a go. We are both in our 40s. After a few months, there were a lot of complications that we had not foreseen, perhaps because of the fact that we were such close friends and knew everything about each other. In any case, it reached a point where we could both see if was not going to end well. While I wanted to discuss this with him and end it nicely,...
Oct 15, 2013
its been approximately 2 days since i last ate or slept. I woke up 4am in the morning just to post this as my heart is aching in ways i have never felt before. I think i screwed up on one of the best things that ever happened in my life. Before this, Since a teen, i have been in and out of numerous relationships up until recently when i broke up with my ex who i dated for 5 years. The break up was necessary because both of us were very unhappy and sometimes we treated each other like ****. Some...
Oct 15, 2013
My wife and I have been together a total of 8 years. There were a few rough spots where one or the other of us may have been going through something and our communication dropped off, leaving her feeling unappreciated or unloved. There were three instances that stand out in my mind. I could see her gravitating towards other men who were giving her attention, the attention she was wanting. I realize this much is my fault for not being more sensitive to her needs at the time, but I figured it was...