Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skpe available with this service.) Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all my latest advice columns in all categories.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in that category:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
May 4, 2014
My boyfriend and I have been having anal sex for over 3 1/2 years we broke up for 9 months and started all over again. We had anal sex for 7 months straight I would say 5 times a week for 5 to 7 hours at a time. I Didn't see him for a week and when we had sex he said my butt is wider and deeper and accused me of cheatingSee Infidelity. on him which I never did I took a lie detector test and everything proved I didnt cheat and he keeps saying what happened to your butt and I keep saying I didnt...
Apr 21, 2014
Hello; My name is Derek. I must say that your site is quite impressive-lots of good info, but I could not find anything about the subject I have in question, and that is this. First of all, I must say that I know that I am not gay or bisexual.I have never had a girlfriend like the one I have now. She is a physical therapist and aerobics instructor, and I am an engineer. I am 25, she is 24. Her name is Jessica. We have been together for about 3 years, and in those two years, only have...
Apr 21, 2014
Dear Dr. Love, My husband and I have been married six years. One year ago we moved from New York City to San Diego. I had a career opportunity here that was too good to pass up. The problem is my husband has not been able to find a job since moving here and it is putting a terrible strain on our marriage. He is in the computer industry and has sent out hundreds of resumes without much luck at all. After rent and bills there is not much money left over. His confidence is low and I try to have...
Apr 21, 2014
I have a girlfriend whom I love and I have another girlfriend whom I love too. How should I choose which one should I go for? It's kinda difficult since I love them both equally and with pure heart. I want to have them both but practically it's next to impossible. So please enlighten me how to find peace of mind since I can't afford to lose both or even one for that matter!! Thanks
Apr 21, 2014
I briefly became involved with a married man. Before we were involved, he told me that he was leaving his (pregnant) wife. He also pursued me like there was no tomorrow. I became convinced, finally, that it was safe to proceed. But soon, I noticed some confusing messages from him about leaving his marriage, and as a result, I ended our relationship immediately. While I know I did the right thing to take care of myself, why does it feel so bad? It's like I have an argument going on inside my...
Mar 25, 2014
My wife and I are in our mid 40s. We have been married for 17 years. My wife used to want sex very often but several years ago, she had a total hysterectomy. Since then, she says she has no interest in sex. At times we have not been intimate for 6-9 months. I love her with all my heart and want to experience the best sex life possible with her. I would do anything with her and I have a strong desire to give and receive all forms of pleasure with her. What I...
Mar 25, 2014
About 18 months ago....I met and dated a man (we're both late 40's, young minded, attractive!) for several months, we clicked on so many levels, humor and interests and had so much fun together. We both then had to relocate to different places for work and visited each other a few times, which was wonderful, fun, sincere and happy, him suggestions of cities we could visit together. But on the last day of an amazing vist to him, though he had conveyed we'd meet again and often, I felt...
Mar 25, 2014
Dear Dr. Love: I am dating a man who is 44 years old while I am 21. He is divorced and has two boys. One of which lives with him. I cannot have children due to health problems. I really enjoy being with and doing things with him. I have dated alot and alot of different kinds and he is the first one I have dated who meets all of the criteria for me. I fear though that the age difference is hard for him to deal with. He is scared that I will meet someone younger and want to be with them or...