- Work with Dr. Turndorf
Your questions are important to Dr. Turndorf.
And, she wishes that she could answer every question that she receives.
But, Dr. Turndorf is the only one who answers your questions and she has a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, she randomly selects 3 questions per week to answer for free.
She generally posts her answers each week in her online column, generally before the broadcast of her radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
DR. TURNDORF HAS SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search her Advice Archives: Her Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that she's posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers she's given to questions just like yours.
2) Read her Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with her "relationship bible." Dr. Turndorf's method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read her latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares her own eternal love story, which is a great guide on how you can create your own eternal love story.
4) Listen to her Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: Her show airs each Thursday. Each week she addresses a different relationship topic. You can submit a question that you'd like her to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to her Hay House Radio Show: Her Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live to experience Dr. Turndorf's amazing new Dialoguing with the Departed technique, which helps you reconnect and make peace with the deceased or feel free to ask any question you may have.
6) Feel free to reach out to Dr. Turndorf for a Phone Consultation (Skype available with this service). Consultations are Private and there is a fee for this service.
7) Join Dr. Turndorf's new Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with her live in a private weekly chat forum.
Dr. Turndorf looks forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!Submit A Question
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
This page lists all advice columns in the Dating Advice category.
There are three main categories of advice. Click on any of the following links to see a summary of articles in other categories:
If you don't find the answer you're looking for in these advice columns, feel free to Ask Doctor Love your own question!
Feb 17, 2015
Hey! I'm in high school and there is this boy I've been liking since November! We have been texting for about 4 months now! I know he likes me and he knows I like him! We really click and we can have conversations for hours over the phone! One problem we have......we have only hung out once and it was in a group setting!!! I know he is a VERY shy guy but still..... I ask if he wants to hang out and he always want to but when the time gets close to us hanging out he backs out last minute. For...
Jan 21, 2015
I have been on my own for about 18yrs i had two great loves in my life both ended not on a good note. I feel that i am unable to find someone. there is nobody i am intrested in i feel like something is missing in me, i don"t feel lonely or wishing i had someone i am ok on my own but it would be nice to have somebody that loved me or me love them, or am i ment to spend my days partner less. any advice would be great something i can do becasue i feel its my fault thank you
Nov 19, 2014
I am not entirely sure this is the same Dr. Love, but I believe I posted a question for Dr. Love when I was 16 years old about a girl I had a serious crush on when I was in high school and remember receiving a reply, for which I'd like to say thank you. I am currently 27, about to finish my Masters in engineering, and unable to meet women. I am very much inexperienced having only ever had one date with one girl when I was 20, and then I met a woman when I was 21 whom I saw and...
Jul 6, 2014
Hello So I recently met someone while on vacation the story begins like this I saw this woman from across the bar and I immediately knew we were from the same city, I went over and asked her if she was from said city and she said yes. We were hitting it off very well in even having the same birthday and the same mundane interests. For the next three days we spent every minute together prompting her sister to say I've never seen her this happy. We are both in our 30 ' and professional, Leading...
Apr 21, 2014
I have a girlfriend whom I love and I have another girlfriend whom I love too. How should I choose which one should I go for? It's kinda difficult since I love them both equally and with pure heart. I want to have them both but practically it's next to impossible. So please enlighten me how to find peace of mind since I can't afford to lose both or even one for that matter!! Thanks
Mar 25, 2014
I am romantically involved with a much younger woman. She does not seem to worry about our age difference, but I do. Every thing else being equal, at what point should a couple be really concerned? 20 years difference? 30 years? 40 years? 50 years? Any advice??
Mar 2, 2014
Hello Dr. I truly need your advice! There is a very attractive boy in my Poetry class, I recognized him the first day from a party I was at. Where he (according to my friends) was looking at me, but made a strange comment referring to my clothes... I'm not exactly sure what he said, but I do know it wasn't a nice comment. So, first day of class he sat beside me and I could see him looking at me like he recognized me. Second class, he sat as far away from me as he possibly could. For...
Nov 4, 2013
Dear Dr. Love! There’s so much I want to tell you, and many times that I’ve wanted to write you, so finally, here it goes. I’ll start off by saying that I love you so much, and there are so many times that I think “wow, she’s almost like a kind of soul mate but we’ve never even met!” I think it’s amazing the way you help people, and you are one of the things that inspired me to get into counselling for youth. I’ve been listening to your show for over a year now, I’ve listened to every show, and...