- Dr. Love's Appearances
Ask Dr. Love A Question
Your question is important to me.
And, I wish that I could answer every question that I receive.
But I'm only one person with a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, I randomly select 3 questions per week to answer for free.
I post my answers each week in my online column, generally before the broadcast of my radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
I HAVE SEVEN WAYS TO HELP YOU:
1) Search my Advice Archives: My Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that I've posted over the past 20 years! You can learn, heal and grow just by reading the answers I've given to questions just like yours.
2) Read my new Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love's 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship: Go from conflict to connection and create lasting love with my "relationship bible." My method works even if only one of the partners reads the book. And the book will also show you how to resolve conflicts with friends, family members and even co-workers.
3) Read my latest memoir/self-help Hay House book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased. This book shares my own eternal love story and guides you to create eternal love in your life.
4) Listen to my Ask Dr. Love Radio Show: My show airs each Wednesday from 1-2 pm EST. Each week I address a different relationship topic. You can submit me a question that you'd like me to answer anonymously on air.
5) Tune in to my Hay House Radio show: My Hay House show airs live each Tuesday at noon EST. You can call-in live and anonymously ask me your questions live on air.
6) Feel free to reach out to me in my private consulting division using the drop down menu on the top of each page on Ask Dr. Love. You can consult with me by Email, Phone or Skype: Private consults are fee for service.
7) Join my Love Club Membership: As part of the membership, you will be able to connect with me live in a private weekly chat forum.
I look forward to working with you and helping you create lasting love!
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
"If anger and fighting are ruining your dream of a happy marriage, Dr. Turndorf’s conflict resolution program is for you."
-- John Gray,
Author of NY Times #1 bestseller Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
"This well-researched book offers a thorough, step-by-step program that provides tools for couples to heal even the most troubled relationships."
-- Dr. John Mack
Pulitzer Prize winning author and Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
“This book provides a down-to-earth, easy to apply, proven method for creating relationship harmony. This book should be mandatory reading for every couple that wants to head-off or resolve the inevitable relationship conflicts and build lasting love. Buy this book and put it to use!”
-- John Bradshaw,
Author of NY Times #1 bestseller Homecoming
"Dr. Turndorf is an amazing individual who has wonderful advice to offer men and women of all ages and in all types of relationships. Ignore her counsel at your peril!"
-- Bill Hammond III,
Winner of the Best Historical Fiction Award, 2012
"You are awesome Dr. Jamie. You really are. The best part about you is the way you translate complex psychological stuff into easy to understand and actionable insights."
-- Kajay Williams,
Producer Relationship Advice Cafe
"Let me tell you why you're extremely important now. I really believe your message is there. You're spot on. More and more people should be taking advantage of what you're offering."
-- Michael Dresser,
Syndicated Radio Host
"Good stuff. Great insight. I love your approach. Who doesn't need more healing. I love your idea of using your partner as a healing agent. That's such a great way to see your partner. You give great labels and patterns to look for. I love your method. You make it sound so easy. You have a great website with lots of great information and resources. These are the tools we all need."
-- Dr. Matt Townsend,
Host, The Matt Townsend Show